Recruitment – merchandisers
GEM Merchandising Workforce experience and training
Our workforce understands that changes do happen within our industry that requires a rapid response or a fast solution to meet client expectations. They are competent and have the initiative and enthusiasm to do what is necessary to ensure we provide the best possible service.
They are dedicated and focused on the goals to achieve growth by understanding our client’s requirements and finding solutions that exceed client’s expectations.
Our Team goals are as follows:
- To provide high quality Merchandising and Field Marketing services to both retailers and suppliers in the non-food sector; for new product introductions, range changes and on-going merchandising; offering clients an alternative to in-house employees.
- To provide our clients with support and flexibility, enabling them to increase sales, reduce costs, and react quickly to changing market conditions.
- To grow our Company whilst providing good value and reward to our clients, shareholders and employees.
- To create a challenging, fun-filled, rewarding and safe environment for our employees.
- To comply with legislation and best practice in all our dealings with our clients, our employees and external agencies.
All merchandisers know how to conduct themselves in a manner that does not disrupt store activity.
All employees are professional when carrying out in-store refits, refurbishment, range reviews, stocking shelves, and placing POS/Wobblers/clip strips in the best possible locations. GEM can supply barcode labels, remove alien products, uplift stock from stores and deal with collect and debits.
GEM employs experienced merchandisers. Training sessions with a new client can be arranged to cover specific tasks or to obtain product training. Regular spot checks are also carried out by management to ensure continuity of standards nationally.
Health & Safety and Risk assessments training are provided.
During the interview process our Training Manager is looking for signs that the applicant has the following skills:-
- Experience in the Field Marketing and Merchandising industry.
- Can read planograms and know how to place your product correctly.
- Customer facing skills.
- Self-disciplined to work on their own or within a team.
- Show qualities that could lead a project or a team.
- Initiative to offer ideas and solutions to problems.
- Enthusiasm, determination and strength of character to see projects through to the end no matter how difficult and within the timescales required.
Please contact us via one of the following methods:-
Telephone: 01622 690088
GEM Merchandising Ltd
Unit 9, Castle Road Business Precinct
Send us a message using the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.